Health Minister visits LUTH
The Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Folorunso Adewole, earlier today, paid a schedule visit to the Lagos University Teaching Hospitals (LUTH).
He was conducted round the hospital by the Chief Medical Director, Prof. Chris Bode and other senior management staff.
• Met the Accident and Emergency unit in darkness
• Commends hospital for its independent power and water projects
• Directs hospital to absolve costs of treating indigent patients
• Says every Nigerian accident victims should have access to treatment, whether they have money to pay or not.
• Re-affirms commitment to build over 10,000 primary health centres around the country
More Stories soon